Imagine getting up in the morning to a world without mirrors.
Mirror Mirror on the wall don’t you ever lie at all, alas Mirror always speaks the truth.
These will become a talk of the past…Mirror will not be asked for lying or speaking the truth… The mirrors have cracked and ceased to exist.
It took a long time before it cracked…..
However there will be many repercussions due to the cracking:
- Mirrors will find a new space in academics, moving from Physics Books(Reflection, Refraction, Concave and Convex Mirror theories) to finding a place in the History book(When was the first mirror made, when did the last mirror cracked, uses of Mirror…).
- Less self-evaluation in front of the mirrors.
- Fashion geeks will go bonkers.
- One of the most famous German Fairy Tale(Snow White) would have to be re-written.
- Cars will get equipped with cameras and lots more like these….
There will not be much difference in my life as I believe in the saying:
Spend a minute before the mirror, five before GOD and fifteen before yourself.